To help reduce paper waste, we will only send out invoices once a year (in January).
Water & Sewer payments will still be required every month, and can be paid in advance for future months.
- Pre-authorized payment – Make the request and a form will be sent or given to you at the office or click here to download.
- Electronic funds transfer – Can be emailed to: email@example.com * Make sure to add your address or account number in the notes section.
- Service NB – CLICK HERE to make a water or sewer payment.
- In person at Town Hall: we accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard or Debit
- Online bill payments if you are a Uni or Royal Bank client (Call our office for more information).
- Cheques can be made to the Town of BEAURIVAGE and mailed to: 9235 Main Street (Unit 1) Richibucto, NB E4W 4B4
For any questions, please contact us at (506) 523-7870.
Pre-Authorized Payment Form
Zoning By-Law Amendment
Application for Volunteer Firefighter
NB-SPCA Pet Licensing form
Kent Regional Service Commission
Regional Service Commissions (RSCs) are governed by their constituent communities and act as service delivery agents. They are not a separate level of government; decisions are made by the communities through representatives on the board of directors.
For all information relating to:
- Building permits / inspections
- Development and planning
- Bulky waste / weekly pick-ups
- Composting & Recycling
- Immigration and more
Visit their website: www.krsc.ca